Welcome to the Personal Mastery seminar information page. This page contains important logistic details regarding the seminar and planning for your trip to Sausalito.
November 8th-16th, 2022
The seminar will be held at The Spinnaker on 100 Spinnaker Drive, Sausalito, California, telephone 415-332-1500.
Please do not plan any outside activities, since all sessions are integral to the program and should not be missed.
**Tuesday morning, November 8th:
- Registration begins at 7:30 am. The session begins promptly at 8:30 am. Please be on time!
**Wednesday, November 9th through Wednesday, November 16th:
- Sessions begin at 8:30 am unless otherwise announced.
You are responsible for booking/paying for your room
We recommend making hotel reservations as soon as possible as Sausalito is a high tourist destination. MENTION YOU ARE ATTENDING A LEARNING AS LEADERSHIP SEMINAR. (All reservations must be booked a minimum of 35 days in advance to insure any discounts or special rates).
Accommodations in Sausalito (within 2 – 4 blocks walking distance of the seminar location):
- Casa Madrona Hotel, 801 Bridgeway, Sausalito, CA 94965 Book directly by clicking here or call 415-354-8336 and speak with Alex Stolle and request Learning as Leadership rates (varies by dates) .
- Inn Above Tide, 30 El Portal, Sausalito, CA 94965, CALL: 415-332-2965 and speak with Mark Flaherty or Gail Purdie, mention Learning as Leadership, www.innabovetide.com
- Hotel Sausalito, 16 El Portal, Sausalito, CA 94965, CALL: 415-332-0700 and speak with Michael, mention Learning as Leadership, www.hotelsausalito.com
- The Gables Inn, 62 Princess St, Sausalito, CA 94965, CALL: 415-289-1100 and speak with Michael, mention Learning as Leadership; www.gablesinnsausalito.com
Accommodations near Sausalito (from 10 – 30 minutes north by car – expect heavy commuter traffic):
- The Holiday Inn Express, closest to Spinnaker (3.2 miles) at 160 Shoreline Hwy, Mill Valley, CA 94941, [GSA per diem offered]. Pool, spa, fitness center, bikes, wifi. Call Tonya at 415-332-5700; mention Learning as Leadership & ask for the Preferred Rate.
- Four Points by Sheraton, 1010 Northgate Drive, San Rafael, CA 94903. Reservations made by calling sales at 415-755-6145. Located 10 miles north of Sausalito; most often used in case options are full in Sausalito. www.fourpoints.com/sanrafael – expect heavy commuter traffic going south in the mornings.
- Larkspur Courtyard by Marriott, 2500 Larkspur Landing Circle, Larkspur, CA 94939; tel: 800-321-2211. Call for corporate or government Per Diem rate. Corporate or government Per Diem rates are NOT guaranteed. 8.3 miles north of The Spinnaker – expect heavy commuter traffic going south in the mornings.
Transportation to and from San Francisco Airport only.
- Marin Airporter, 415-461-4222 Provides high-end bus service from San Francisco Airport to Marin County, everyday, from 5:00 am to midnight. No reservations necessary (1st come basis). Upon arrival at SFO, proceed to the lower level, center island and look for blue Airporter signs; buses pick-up every 30 minutes on the hour and half hour. Drop off points are at Spencer Ave. for Sausalito hotels; Manzanita for Mill Valley hotels; Seminary Dr. for Mill Valley (north); Larkspur Landing (Sir Francis Drake Blvd) for Courtyard Marriott; and, Central San Rafael for Four Points Sheraton. Ask for a taxi to be at your stop to deliver you to your hotel. Price is $25.00 + gratuity, cash only for adults. Tickets can be purchased here or when you board the bus at the airport.
Transportation to and from Oakland and San Francisco Airports
- Peace Limo (Van/Limo service), 415-272-2867 ~~Provides direct service from San Francisco and Oakland airports to anywhere in Marin County (including Sausalito), (24 hours a day, 7 days a week). Price may vary on destination, type of vehicle or number of passengers. Email: email@example.com.
- Uber, Lyft – all available in the Bay Area – must have the App and prices vary.
COVID-19 Safety & Policies
As we return to in-person events this fall, our primary concern at Learning as Leadership is for the health of our clients. As such, we will follow state, local and venue guidelines based on the CDC’s COVID by county tracker at the time of your event. The CDC advises if you are at high risk for severe illness, talk to your healthcare provider about whether you need to wear a mask and take other precautions.
At this time, the following measures are in place and are subject to revision as guidelines change.
Vaccinations and Testing
Our event venue is requiring that participants be either fully vaccinated or test negative within 24 hours of the event beginning. Fully vaccinated is defined as having all doses in a primary vaccine series and one booster.
When you arrive at the event, you will be asked to self-certify that you are either fully vaccinated or have tested negative within the last 24 hours.
If you have symptoms, a positive test, or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please do not attend the event. Contact your coach and we will determine how to proceed with your program.
Masking is not currently required in Marin County or at the seminar venue though individual participants may choose to wear a mask at any time.
The event space has large sliding doors that will be open to the outside during the event for continuous airflow. As the Bay Area temperatures can be cooler, you will want to dress warmly and in layers so that you are not cold in the room.