Welcome to the Personal Mastery seminar information page. This page contains important logistic details regarding the seminar and planning for your trip to Sausalito.
November 7th-15th, 2023
The seminar will be held at The Spinnaker on 100 Spinnaker Drive, Sausalito, California, telephone 415-332-1500.
Please do not plan any outside activities, since all sessions are integral to the program and should not be missed.
**Tuesday morning, November 7th:
- Registration begins at 7:30 am. The session begins promptly at 8:30 am. Please be on time!
**Wednesday, November 8th through Wednesday, November 15th:
- Sessions begin at 8:30 am unless otherwise announced.
The timing of meals & breaks varies according to the pace of the group. Please note that evening sessions often do not end earlier than 9:30 pm. The Seminar will end by 7:00 pm, Wednesday, November 15th.
Given the above schedule, if you are traveling from out of town, please plan to arrive in Sausalito no later than the evening of Monday, November 6th.
The Spinnaker serves meals and break snacks each day in the conference room.
Continental Breakfast is provided each morning at 7:30 am.
The timing of meals & breaks varies according to the pace of the group.
You are responsible for booking/paying for your room
We recommend making hotel reservations as soon as possible as Sausalito is a high tourist destination. MENTION YOU ARE ATTENDING A LEARNING AS LEADERSHIP SEMINAR. (All reservations must be booked a minimum of 35 days in advance to insure any discounts or special rates).
Accommodations in Sausalito (within 2 – 4 blocks walking distance of the seminar location):
- Casa Madrona Hotel, 801 Bridgeway, Sausalito, CA 94965 Book directly by clicking here or call 415-354-8336 and speak with Alex Stolle and request Learning as Leadership rates (varies by dates) .
- Inn Above Tide, 30 El Portal, Sausalito, CA 94965, CALL: 415-332-2965 and speak with Mark Flaherty or Gail Purdie, mention Learning as Leadership, www.innabovetide.com
- Hotel Sausalito, 16 El Portal, Sausalito, CA 94965, CALL: 415-332-0700 and speak with Michael, mention Learning as Leadership, www.hotelsausalito.com
- The Gables Inn, 62 Princess St, Sausalito, CA 94965, CALL: 415-289-1100 and speak with Michael, mention Learning as Leadership; www.gablesinnsausalito.com
Accommodations near Sausalito (from 10 – 30 minutes north by car – expect heavy commuter traffic):
- The Holiday Inn Express, closest to Spinnaker (3.2 miles) at 160 Shoreline Hwy, Mill Valley, CA 94941, [GSA per diem offered]. Pool, spa, fitness center, bikes, wifi. Call Tonya at 415-332-5700; mention Learning as Leadership & ask for the Preferred Rate.
- Four Points by Sheraton, 1010 Northgate Drive, San Rafael, CA 94903. Reservations made by calling sales at 415-755-6145. Located 10 miles north of Sausalito; most often used in case options are full in Sausalito. www.fourpoints.com/sanrafael – expect heavy commuter traffic going south in the mornings.
- Larkspur Courtyard by Marriott, 2500 Larkspur Landing Circle, Larkspur, CA 94939; tel: 800-321-2211. Call for corporate or government Per Diem rate. Corporate or government Per Diem rates are NOT guaranteed. 8.3 miles north of The Spinnaker – expect heavy commuter traffic going south in the mornings.
Transportation to and from San Francisco Airport only.
- Marin Airporter, 415-461-4222 Provides high-end bus service from San Francisco Airport to Marin County, everyday, from 5:00 am to midnight. No reservations necessary (1st come basis). Upon arrival at SFO, proceed to the lower level, center island and look for blue Airporter signs; buses pick-up every 30 minutes on the hour and half hour. Drop off points are at Spencer Ave. for Sausalito hotels; Manzanita for Mill Valley hotels; Seminary Dr. for Mill Valley (north); Larkspur Landing (Sir Francis Drake Blvd) for Courtyard Marriott; and, Central San Rafael for Four Points Sheraton. Ask for a taxi to be at your stop to deliver you to your hotel. Price is $25.00 + gratuity, cash only for adults. Tickets can be purchased here or when you board the bus at the airport.
Transportation to and from Oakland and San Francisco Airports
- Peace Limo (Van/Limo service), 415-272-2867 ~~Provides direct service from San Francisco and Oakland airports to anywhere in Marin County (including Sausalito), (24 hours a day, 7 days a week). Price may vary on destination, type of vehicle or number of passengers. Email: email@example.com.
- Uber, Lyft – all available in the Bay Area – must have the App and prices vary.