If you could see the changes our clients make…
We have identified four chronic leadership dysfunctions that are present in every organization: conflict avoidance, Us vs. Them Dynamics, resistance to uncomfortable learning, and tactical fire-fighting. Your people may be very busy, well-meaning, and talented — but they under-perform their potential in proportion to how pervasive these dysfunctions are in your culture.
Organizational transformation happens from the inside out. As employees at every level of your company become personally aware of their ego-driven behaviors, and discuss them openly with each other, a more potent way of interacting, collaborating, and contributing will emerge.
A culture of authenticity, inspiration and ego-free relationships will inspire your people to take risks, go the extra mile, surpass performance expectations. Time and again, we have seen how grateful people are when leaders create cultures that make that possible.
As a CEO, LaL has been my most powerful tool to create culture change in our organization.
Encore Capital Group
We are having vastly more productive conver- sations and are more aligned than we ever have been.
Executive VP & CFO
Encore Capital Group
We have difficult conversations without them being difficult anymore.
Chief Financial and Administrative Officer
Edna McConnell Clark Foundation
Lead the change down into the organization
Human beings are most receptive to change they see, not change they are told to make, and the higher you are in an organization, the more your behavior shapes the culture. Top management participates in our most comprehensive training because their leadership ripples through out the organization. We offer lighter versions of our self-mastery tools as we go down into the ranks.
STEP 1- Train the top leaders to be “Chief Learners”
The 4-Mastery Graduate Program enables senior management to understand the roots of their contribution to counter-productive cultural traits, develop a keen understanding of interpersonal dynamics and have the tools to consistently lead these situations differently.
- Personal Mastery Seminar (9 Days)
- Shared Mastery Seminar (5 Days)
- Time & Mastery Seminar (5 Days)
- Sustainable Mastery Seminar (3 Days)
- 360º Feedback Series (3 rounds)
- One year of Executive-Coaching (45-60′ calls)
STEP 2- Create a self-aware united middle management
Although corporate environments are quite different, they are all limited by a common set of unproductive cultural traits. WeLead addresses the main ones: conflict avoidance, Us vs. Them dynamics, aversion to feedback, and working tactically / fire-fighting.
- Session 1 - Raising Issues Constructively 3 Days
- Session 2 - Making Others Good 3 Days
- Session 3 - Embracing Learning 3 Days
- Session 4 - Working Strategically 3 Days
- 360º Feedback Written (1 round)
- e-Learning Center
STEP 3- Instill a learning mindset deep in the organization
Inspire the rest of your organization to create transparency and break down silos. EcoCulture provides the heart of your organization with core tools and concepts to be part of the change. (Train the trainer available)
- Session 1 - The Power of Authenticity (4 hours)
- Session 2 – Inspirational Goals (4 hours)
- Session 3 - Expanding your Reality (4 hours)
- Session 4 – The Pinch ® (4 hours)
- Session 5 – Forging Generative Conversations (4 hours)
- Session 6 – Power Hour ® (4 hours)
- Senior leadership has less discretionary time — why is their program longer?
- In what order and time frame should I implement these programs?
- Can we combine teams from different parts of the organization?