Many 360 feedback processes are limited to generic written surveys designed to evaluate a set of predetermined competencies, neglecting the human element.
Our highly personalized and in-depth feedback process is better able to convey an individual’s specific strengths and contributions, their most crucial personal and professional challenges, technical skill gaps and behavioral areas for improvement.
[styledbox type=”custom” border_color=”#0088cc”]
Unique Collection Process
- Our Coaches spend individualized up-front time with you to help you articulate your own self-assessment, potential blind spots, and determine what information will be the most useful for you to discover about yourself.
- Rather than using multiple-choice questionnaires, our trained interviewers conduct phone calls with each of your “feedback partners,” during which they tailor open-ended questions designed to search for and capture feedback that is specific, clear and relevant to your needs.
- Beyond simply revealing your areas for improvement, we identify where and how these growth-opportunities play out in your life on a daily basis—personally and professionally. We also begin to uncover the root causes of these limiting behaviors and their impact on others, providing you with more leverage for change.
- In addition to exploring your individual areas of improvement, we address organizational challenges and team dynamics to help you better understand how you contribute to them.
Empathetic, Direct & Constructive
- Our goal is that you be an active partner in receiving and using your feedback. Rather than simply creating a compilation of interviews, we synthesize the feedback into key behavioral themes, including relevant examples, and then spend at least 3 hours over the phone delivering and helping you process the information.
- Our empathetic yet direct debrief supports you in places where you may be particularly sensitive to the feedback, greatly enhancing your understanding & ownership of the content.
- You and your coach review your feedback to determine practices and action steps that will aid in your development as a leader.
Leverage the Information
- Our processes focuses on application. Whether it be through the feedback debrief sessions included in the feedback, or an array of in-depth developmental programs we offer in complement to the feedback (such as our Personal Mastery seminar or our comprehensive Ego Free Leadership program), our participants make pragmatic improvements in their lives.