Welcome to the Advanced Mastery & Team Mastery Seminar information page. This page contains important logistic details regarding the seminar and planning for your trip to Sausalito.
Advanced Mastery**February 24-27, 2020
Team Mastery**February 28-29, 2020
The seminar will be held at The Spinnaker on 100 Spinnaker Drive, Sausalito, California, telephone 415-332-1500. Parking is free at The Spinnaker; please park in the rear lot.
Please do not plan any outside activities, since all morning, afternoon and evening sessions are integral to the program and should not be missed.
**Monday morning, February 24th:
- Registration begins at 7:30 am. The session begins promptly at 8:30 am. Please be on time!
Continental Breakfast is provided each morning at 7:30 am.
**Tuesday, February 25th through Thursday, February 27th:
- Sessions begin at 8:30 am unless otherwise announced. On Thursday, February 27th we typically end the session by 7pm.
Given the above schedule, if you are traveling from out of town, please plan to arrive in Sausalito no later than the evening of Sunday, February 23rd.
**Friday, February 28th & Saturday, February 29th:
- Sessions begin at 8:30 am unless otherwise announced. On Saturday, February 29th we typically end the session by 6pm.
You are responsible for booking/paying for your room
We recommend making hotel reservations as soon as possible as Sausalito is a high tourist destination. MENTION YOU ARE ATTENDING A LEARNING AS LEADERSHIP SEMINAR. (All rooms must be booked a minimum of 35 days in advance to insure any discounts or special rates).
Accommodations in Sausalito (within 2 – 4 blocks walking distance of the seminar location):
- Inn Above Tide, 30 El Portal, Sausalito, CA 94965, CALL: 415-332-2965 direct to Mark Flaherty, Mention Learning as Leadership, www.innabovetide.com
- Hotel Sausalito, 16 El Portal, Sausalito, CA 94965, CALL: 415-332-0700 or 888-442-0700. Mention Learning as Leadership, www.hotelsausalito.com
- The Gables Inn, 62 Princess St, Sausalito, CA 94965, CALL: 415-289-1100, direct to Michael. Mention Learning as Leadership; www.gablesinnsausalito.com
- Casa Madrona Hotel, 801 Bridgeway, Sausalito, CA 94965 For booking, please call the reservation team at 1-800-288-0502 and request Learning as Leadership rates (varies by dates) or book online at www.casamadrona.com. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your booking, please call Melissa “Mel” Jackson at 415-354-8319.
Accommodations near Sausalito (from 10 – 30 minutes north by car – expect heavy commuter traffic):
- The Holiday Inn Express, closest to Spinnaker (3.2 miles) at 160 Shoreline Hwy, Mill Valley, CA 94941, [GSA per diem and Corporate Rates offered]. Pool, spa, fitness center, bikes, wifi. Call Tami Meyer at 415-339-6775; mention Learning as Leadership & ask for the Preferred Rate. **Room blocks are in the process of being finalized.
- Acqua Hotel, 3.7 miles to The Spinnaker; located at 555 Redwood Highway, Mill Valley, CA 94941;415- 380-0400; ask for Judy Gilmore. Acqua Hotel offers LaL guests a preferred / discounted rate called Learn1615. Mention you are attending a Learning as Leadership seminar. www.acquahotel.com
- Four Points by Sheraton, 1010 Northgate Drive, San Rafael, CA 94903 (ask for govt. per diem or corporate rate) Wireless Internet, pool, and fitness facility. Reservations made by calling sales at 415-755-6145. Located 10 miles north of Sausalito; most often used in case options are full in Sausalito. www.fourpoints.com/sanrafael – expect heavy commuter traffic going south in the mornings.
- Larkspur Courtyard by Marriott, 2500 Larkspur Landing Circle, Larkspur, CA 94939; tel: 415-925-1800 X628 or 800-321-2211. Call for corporate or government Per Diem rate. Corporate or government Per Diem rates are NOT guaranteed. 8.3 miles north of The Spinnaker – expect heavy commuter traffic going south in the mornings.
- https://www.airbnb.com, Airbnb will take you to a site that searches for places to stay in any price range. Enter Sausalito, CA and your dates into their search engine and it will bring up options, some of which may be more affordable than hotels.
- http://www.vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/usa/california/san-francisco-bay-ar/sausalito ~ Vacation Rental by Owner has provided individuals and groups with satisfactory lodging.
Transportation to and from San Francisco Airport only.
Marin Airporter, 415-461-4222 – easiest way to travel from airport to hotel and no parking fees.
- Provides high-end bus service from San Francisco Airport to Marin County, everyday, from 5:00 am to midnight. No reservations necessary (1st come basis). Upon arrival at SFO, proceed to the lower level, center island and look for blue Airporter signs; buses pick-up every 30 minutes on the hour and half hour. Drop off points are at Spencer Ave. for Sausalito hotels; Manzanita for Mill Valley hotels; Seminary Dr. for Mill Valley (north); Larkspur Landing (Sir Francis Drake Blvd) for Courtyard Marriott; and, Central San Rafael for Four Points Sheraton. Ask for a taxi to be at your stop to deliver you to your hotel. Price is $22.00 + gratuity, cash only for adults. Reminder: When boarding the bus, ask the driver to order a cab for you to get to your hotel.
Transportation to and from Oakland and San Francisco Airports
- Peace Limo (Van/Limo service), 415-272-2867 ~~Provides direct service from San Francisco and Oakland airports to anywhere in Marin County (including Sausalito), (24 hours a day, 7 days a week). San Francisco, the cost is $85, plus gratuity, 2 to 4 passengers. Oakland, the cost is $95, plus gratuity, 2 to 4 passengers (additional charges for more than 1 passenger). Price may vary on destination, type of vehicle or number of passengers. Email: email@example.com.
- Uber, Lyft, Hitch – all available in the Bay Area – must have the App and prices vary.
- Belaire Taxi, 415-388-1234. SFO – Cost is $60 plus bridge toll ($6); OAK – Cost is $85 plus bridge toll ($5). If rush hours cost is higher.
- Sausalito Taxi, 415-332-2200. SFO – Cost is $75 plus bridge toll ($6); OAK – Cost is $85 plus bridge toll ($5).
- Marin Door to Door (Van service), 415-457-2717 or 415-666-0166 ~~Provides direct service from San Francisco and Oakland airports to anywhere in Marin County (including Sausalito), (24 hours a day, 7 days a week). Reservations required by noon the day before the flight. San Francisco, the cost is $25-$32, plus $12 extra for each additional passenger. Oakland, the cost is $45, plus $12 extra for each additional passenger. Be sure to confirm.
- NEW*** TideLine Water Taxi – on-demand small passenger, all-weather water taxi service. Carries up to 12 passengers. Carries passengers from San Francisco to Marin County; includes Sausalito, Larkspur or private requests. Call to make reservations. Tel: 415-339-0196. Email: info@tidelineSF.com; Web: tidelineSF.com
Gym / Fitness Information
For those interested in working out, there are several health clubs nearby:
- CrossFit Sausalito, 3001 Bridgeway, Sausalito, CA tel: 415-331-1179
- Core Pilates, 1907 Bridgeway, Sausalito, CA tel: 415-339-9037
- 24hour Fitness, 1001 Larkspur Landing Circle, Larkspur, tel: 415-925-0333
- Sausalito Fitness Club, 3020 Bridgeway, Sausalito, CA tel: 415-331-3020